A very inspiring special sister Sue Dreamwalker…nominated me for this award…
I am so honoured and I look forward to pass it on to my other sisters bloggers out there..
I am very thankful to have crossed path with very special Sisters out there from around the globe, sharing inspiration and Love…Please take up the award and pass it along to others…
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer ten questions.
3. Nominated 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated. ( this may take a while )
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
~Ten questions to be answered~~
(Find my answers below each question)
1. Your favourite colour ….
I love the rainbow…all colours reflect nuances of energy and spirit of things…So according to context and feeling colors change:) Colours are embedded within life force and I am grateful to be able to perceive and feel them and creating with them!
2. Your favourite animal …
All animals are special creatures…I can’t help to connect with them whenever I cross path with them…They have a beautiful way to link to the circle of life and mother nature….I love to hang out with horses, dogs, elephants, monkeys, turtles, dolphins and sea animals, watch eagles and birds flying and singing, looking at wild animals in their environment…They help me reconnect with the planet and truly appreciate nature:)
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink ….
ahhh I agree with Sue Dream walker…Water! The simplest yet so rich and complete element that can nourish and hydrate and revitalize our body and clear the mind…the best drink of water is from natural streams up in the high mountains…Water is also the essential component of fantastic infusions and teas…
Facebook: Lizzie Bellotto
Facebook page: artevolutionsLab (can’t keep up LOL🙂
Twitter: @lizzieartnsurf (more articles, links, ideas)
5. Your favourite pattern …..
Oh my gosh I totally agree with Sue DreamWalker once again… The spiral as it is the web of life…
See my posts on the journey through mandala and life…
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
7. Your favourite number …
Very difficult I don’t really see plain numbers….
8. Your favourite day of the week …
Everyday is a brand new day
9. Your favourite flower ….
I love colours, seasons and different climates zones
Everywhere there is beautiful vegetation to appreciate the beauty of life…
Oh I have so many favourites, but I love snow-drops the first flowers to push through the hard earth to show the signs of spring, and Daffodils to bring the Sunshine into our lives after the long winter.
10. What is your passion? ….
Living from the heart …Creating things, making art, develop ideas…Share and grow with others…
So my special appreciation to the most inspiring, passionate and caring blog sisters….
Your work, ideas, love and energy is so important and much needed….
The most special list in no particular order….
1. Gretchen Miller: Creativity in Motion
2. Lani Gerity Glanville: 14 Secrets for A Happy Artist Life
3. Shari Bessi: The Other Side of Ugly
4. Brenda Kofford: A MEDITATIVE JOURNEY WITH SALDAGE
5. Susanna Suchak: Susannais
6. Petrea Hansen Adamidis: arttherapist.ca
7. Quinn McDonald : Quinn Creative
8. Jackie Stuart : Flower Spirit
9. Karina Ladet: karinaladet.com
10. Kara Wilde: Wild Bliss Blog
11. Kha: Awake to Life
12. Zeenat Merchant Syal: Positive Provocations
13. To reconnect the circle… Sue Dreamwalker: Dreamwalker’s Sanctuary